This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for fluorosafety.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information, such as name and email address. This information is used to contact you about the products on our site in which you have expressed interest.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect information that you voluntarily give us via the registration process, email, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
If you select the Category 1 CME option, we share certain information, including your name and degree, with our educational sponsor, the University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center. This is necessary to process your CME certificate, and your information will not be used for any other purposes.
We also share certain data in aggregate with our educational sponsor. This data is limited to certain demographic information, including degree and whether or not CME credit has been requested. No personally identifiable information is shared if you do not select the CME credit option.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. We do not collect or store sensitive information, such as credit card information, on our site. All payments are processed through Paypal, a secure website.